MKES is equipped to solve all CFR F1 and F2 ASTM D2699 and ASTM D2700 knock engine related problems within the United States. MKES is insured.
- Diagnostic and repair
- Engine moves
- Crankcase overhaul
- Cylinder overhauls
- Carburetor repair
- Console wiring
- Exhaust system installation
- Natural gas parts and installation
- Valve grinding
- Synchronous motor service
- CR motor repair
- Connecting rod tolerance inspection
- Compression pressure gauge calibration
MKES is factory-trained and equipped to service and install Advanced Engine Technology's Ignition Quality Tester (ASTM D6890). To learn more about the IQT system visit AET's IQT web site.